[Zope] ZCatalog-weirdness again ??

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:22:19 +0100

i am having a bizarre problem with zcatalog (Zope2.2.2 win2k):

I use Zcatalog for indexing a Zclass( todo-task, (catalogaware))  with a property
named 'priority' (an integer between 1 and 10,-  a field-index in the
catalog) among others ..

If i pass 'sort_on=priority' to the catalog-search, new instances of
todo-task show up twice... if i leave the sort_on out, or also pass
sort_order=reverse, everything works as expected.. Each instace shows
up once.

The instances are just listed once in the cataloged-objects-tab in my
catalog.
When i update my catalog manually, instances created before the update
show up only once, but new instances (created after the update) still
show up twice..(but still only if i pass 'sort_on=priority').....

 Any ideas ?
 Anyone experienced anything like it ?

--
Geir Bækholt