[Zope] Simple Yes or No (I think...)

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.dada.ru
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:43:54 +0300 (MSK)

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Ben Ocean wrote:
> Can Zope be used to create a *MyYahoo* style GUI?

   Yes.

   Actually, Zope can be used to create *anything*. But the amount of work
may differ :)

   Now, if you want to reformulate your question as "can zope be used to
create this without much effort?" the answer will be No. MyYahoo is pretty
complex application, sure. No tool will clone it without an effort, but
some tools may simplify the task. I think Zope can make life simpler, much
simpler, really.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru