[Zope] Best wishes

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:55:15 +0100 (CET)

I made a (small) patch to PoPy so that it supports the numeric type. Here it
is:

$ diff PoPymodule.c.org PoPymodule.c
393a394,396
> /* 20.11.2000 by Perry */
>                             case PG_NUMERIC:
> /* 20.11.2000 by Perry */

$ diff PoPymodule.h.org PoPymodule.h
78a79,81
> /* 20.11.2000 by Perry */
> #define PG_NUMERIC NUMERICOID
> /* 20.11.2000 by Perry */

where can we communicate these changes ?

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> Dear PoPy and ZPoPyDA users,
>
>      last days, a lots of stuff happened here at MIXAD LIVE. the most
> important to you is that source code for the programs is not in our cvs server
> anymore and the home page was moved to the official Zope site[1]. To make it
> short, thierry and eric decided to not work for MIXAD LIVE anymore.
>
>        so, what will change for you PoPy users? hopefully nothing... we'll
> continue to submit patches (we are using the product a lot) and to host the
> mailing list (unless they wants to move it away.) i will personally keep on
> packaging PoPy and ZPoPyDA for the Debian distribution. we also want to
> transfer to thierry the copyright of all the work done by us on the programs,
> to give him total freedom. i think PoPy and ZPoPyDA will grow better and
> better in the future.
>
> what can i say more? maybe "good luck" to them and "keep on hacking"...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. Büro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163