[Zope] LoginManager Help.

Jason C. Leach jleach@mail.ocis.net
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:55:01 -0800 (PST)

hi,

Those instructions got the ball roling. I have not got it going yet, but
am getting close.

Where do I put my login forms? In the same folder as the acl_users
(LoginManager), or inside the acl_users (LoginManager)?

I have just taken your example and hard coded a user in for now:
def userAuthenticate(self,REQUEST,username,password):
    #if self.SQL_authenticate_user(username=username,password=password):
    if username=='demo' and password=='demo':
        return 1
    else:
        return 0

And pretty much just cut'n-pasted the example form into my own page for
testing.  I have also added those 4 external methods and Zope seems happy
enough with them.

What I get when I enter my username and password is, noting really. I just
get the same form asking for my user name and pw.

j.

..... Jason C. Leach
... University College of the Cariboo.
..