[Zope] Re:[SybDA]Connection : how does it work ?

Ralph Heinkel heinkel@cenix-bioscience.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:47:49 +0100

Hi,

Which Zope version are you using? V 2.2.0 had a bug with the connection
of the DB. I just looked into V 2.2.4 and the problematic code seems to be
fixed although I've not tried this version yet. Maybe you should upgrade.
If this is not the case, then ... hmm no idea.

Ralph