[Zope] Possible disaster upgrading to 2.2.4

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:21:11 +0000 (GMT)

Ah, I tried reinstalling zddiscussions, no joy, i tried deleting
zdiscussions but when you restart zeop it reinstalls the two products as
broken.

i tried a new install of 2.2.4 then copy across my data.fs bits and untar
various products in use on the site, but, exactly the same message. so it
may not be th eupgrade but something in 2.2.4 itself that my data.fs
dislikes.

just to clarify three key messages that apprae immediately after starting
up.

couldnt' import product.ZDbase
[some blurge here]
unpack sequence of wrong size
[blurge]
cannot import name ZDiscussions

i tried chown -R zope * and even tried running it as root. nope.

I will try reinstalling 2.2.0 and see what happens.

gonna be a long long night

Jonathan