[Zope] ZCatalog and dates

James Sintz jsintz@ohiohistory.org
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:37:50 -0500

I have a ZCatalog set up to index a date field and a title field.

When I do a search for meta_type "news" I get a tabular list back of all 18
cataloged items showing, among other things the date field (goLiveDate) and
the title field.

If I do a search for both meta_type of "news" a date of 2000/11/16 in the
goLiveDate field the results page returns "There was no data matching this
Catalog query". Yet when I do a search for the meta_type of "news" alone I
see that indeed the Catalog contains 2 entries with 2000/11/16 in the
goLiveDate field.

Why doesn't it find any entries when I search by date?

Jamey