[Zope] html expertise anyone.

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:13:57 -0000

Robin,

My educated guess is that what you want can't be achieved other than with
css.

The <a> tag has no properties for changing colors of one particular link.

The <body> tag is the only place for this and as you know this changes them
globally.

This taken from the HTML reference Library:

<A HREF="link_destination"
NAME="URL_fragment"
TITLE="Title_of_destination"
REL="Forward_relationship"
REV="Reverse_relationship"
URN="Uniform_Resource_Name"
METHODS="Function_information"
TARGET="Name_of_target_window_or_frameset"
ACCESSKEY="Shortcut_setting"
LANG="Document language"
LANGUAGE="Script_language"
INDEXSTRING="NetHelp_index_keyword"
TOCSTRING="NetHelp_contents_entry"
CLASS="className"
ID="unique_id"
STYLE="style_setting"
DATAFLD="Column name"
DATASRC="Data Source"

From the horses mouth so to speak :(.

If I needed to do this I'd use css in some way.

Phil