[Zope] Help!!

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:28:09 -0500

> I have created another user called 'admin' with Manager priviledges but I
> don't know how to logout of superuser and login as 'admin'.
>
> I have tried shutting down Zope and closed off internet explorer and
> restarting again but I still get into superuser.

Did you tell Internet Explorer to "save your username and password" when you
logged in as superuser for the first time?  If so, you'll get logged in
automatically as superuser every time you hit the site.

To turn off this behavior (at least in IE 5.5), visit
Options-->Security-->Custom Level-->User Authentication-->Logon and check
"Prompt for Username" and save the security level as default.