[Zope] Editing SQL methods from Emacs (+ FTP server)?

Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:19:58 +0000

I added a patch for ftp-enabling SQL Methods to either the collector
or the zopeshell patch manager on sourceforge (I forget which right
now, and it's late and I'm going to bed right now...) If you can't
find it, email me and I'll dig it up.