[Zope] A hint on FSSession

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:07:09 +0100

> Why use javascript to access cookies?  You can set and get them purely
> using zope.  http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/cookies.  Also, why
> not install a session product (HappySession, FSSession, SQLSession...),
> it'll probably make your life easier in the long run...
>
> seb

Yes, and if you choose to use FSSession, remember to rename the object to something other that "FSSession".
Having an object called "FSSession" in more than one place can f**k things up in the namestack, so to be on the safe side, rename (note "rename") the FSSession object to something more unique after having created one.

This caused me a lot of brain damage, and I had it explained by a friend after may failed attempts to understand the error messages.