[Zope] Only superuser can set Proxy on DTML methods?

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:11:52 +0200

> It seems that when I'm managing my website as a Manager (from
> acl_users folder) I can not set a proxy role for a method or document. I
> get "you do not have the proxy role" something like that.
>
> But I can't see anywhere how to enable my userid to have this proxy
> role.
>
> So only the superuser can set the proxy role for a document. But once I
> do that, I can't edit it anymore as Manager (expected)
>
> So .. how can a Manager grant the proxy role on documents?

If I read your description correctly, it is closely related to a problem I
reported several times to the collector (a year ago), but was never solved.
See: http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/916/view

Rik