[Zope] Base ZClass propertysheet management

knight knight@righteous.net
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Either I don't fully understand your question, or I'm misinterpreting what
you are trying to accomplish.

If you are subclassing A, calling it B, then it _already_ has the
properties of A when it was subclassed. However, if you have two instances
running, one A, and one subclass of A called B, then you can not access
that data in A from B since they are seperate instances.

Maybe you could clarify what you are trying to accomplish (example
maybe)...

Regards,

Knight
knight@phunc.com