[Zope] Zope in Windows is faster than Linux ???

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:32:53 +0100

Don't you all Zope mailinglist participants think that Aitor Grajal owe us all an excuse in the form of a NEW TEST with the Win32 ZServer running properly?
;-)
Especially to all Linux supporters for the badwill of the emails title.

I would really be interested in its correct results.

Cheers everyone