[Zope] input type="checkbox" name not pushed to zsql method namespace

Francisco José Esteban Risueño fjesteban@uco.es
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:45:22 +0200

this is the standard behaviour in a HTML form. To avoid this problem we
include
an line like this:

<dtml-if "REQUEST.has_key('CheckBox_name')">
<dtml-else>
 <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('CheckBox_name', 'N')">
</dtml-if>

in the method that receives the form data.

Hope this help