[Zope] Using ProxyPass and SiteRoot

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:20:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I've read the "Using Apache with ZServer (NOT Zope.cgi)" How-To and I find
that my situation is different enough from the ones described that I'm not
having any luck setting it up. I'd appreciate any suggestions on the
following:

My current Zope site is at http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ which uses
Zope.cgi. There are a number of other static, non-Zope virtual hosts running
on that same machine representing a number of our elementary schools.

I've been developing a new Zope site on a separate machine at
http://206.131.108.103:8080/ using just ZServer and I would like to use
ProxyPass to pass a request for www.isd197.k12.mn.us through to this new
site.

Can someone suggest ProxyPass and SiteRoot settings that will make this
work?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/