[Zope] RE: aq_base

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:40:14 -0400

Well... aq_base appears to work just fine in a Python method (not external).
Is that a bad thing?

I ended up creating a sameObject Python method that compares two objects'
aq_base and it does what I expect.  I'm using it to determine if I need to
display the global menu under the local menu, or if the global menu *is* the
local menu, so different context behavior isn't an issue.

I suppose an upcoming Zope will take care of this problem if it gives the
intuitive results with an == comparison.

Thanks for all of your help!!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com