[Zope] Converting PHP3 -> Zope

Mario Olimpio de Menezes mario@curiango.ipen.br
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:47:17 -0200 (EDT)

Hi,

	I'm planning to convert (migrate) a entire site from php3 to
zope and i'm looking for suggestions, hints, etc on this.
	It's a GPL management school system done in php3+postgresql, and
any user must be authenticated against a database and his privileges
are those from the postgresql. The system is in portuguese
(www.univates.br/sagu) if someone is interested.
	Does somebody have experience in such kind of migration
(conversion) and can give me some "in advance" advice to avoid this or
that or don't do this, etc, etc?
	Any comments?

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br