[Zope] (no subject)

Robert Joseph Roos roos@stanford.edu
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

I want to create a large number of properties for a Zclass.
My Zclass has a propertysheet named Schedule.

I've tried stuff like this:

<dtml-with propertysheets>
<dtml-with common>
<dtml-with Schedule>
manage_addProperty(name='foo', value='bar', type='string')
</dtml-with>
</dtml-with>
</dtml-with>

The <dtml-with>'s don't get an error, so I must be popping namespaces on
properly.  But the manage_addProperty always results in:

invalid attribute name, "manage_addproperty(name", for tag <dtml-call
manage_addProperty(name='foo', value='bar', type='string')>, on
line 10 of makeSched

=Rob======
====J=====
=====Roos=

And more and more, as I see all these prisons going up,
and everybody being sent off to prison, with three strikes
and so on, they are preparing, really, for a showdown with
the American people. They're already talking about housing
for minor drug offenders the old Army camps that are being
shut down. To pen them in. More animal farming. The animals
are going to turn one day and bite. And even now, perhaps,
as we are chatting, there is some young boy or girl who will
grow up and overthrow this government. Because it has
overthrown our old republic; it seems to be doing its
best to overthrow our Bill of Rights and the Constitution ...

-Gore Vidal, novelist, essayist, and cousin of Al Gore
 1996 interview on "We the People" with Jerry Brown
 <www.wtp.org/radio/transcripts/tr960708.html>