[Zope] DUMB NEWBIE QUESTION

Ronald L. Chichester complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:45:00 -0500

I had this problem myself.  I'm using Mandrake 7.1.  There are some things to do, depending on which distribution you are using.  What I did was use KPackage to uninstall Zope.  Then you get

http://www.zope.org/Members/nemeth/howtos/zopeandapacherh61

and follow the instuctions.  This works for RedHat and Mandrake.  Should also work for Turbo Linux and may work for others.  That should get you started.

Hope that helps.

Ron
 ./.