[Zope] __len__ Errors

Scott Burton scott@launchpoint.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:36:12 -0700

--MS_Mac_OE_3054623773_59425_MIME_Part

I seem to be getting __len__ errors: Error type: exceptions.AttributeError
Error value: __len__
When accessing any method with an <dtml-in > loop.
I am running 2.1.6, with the current hot fixes. It seems to have started
after installing the hot fixes.
I can replicate it with a simple <dtml-in> loop in a method. I read
somewhere about the hotfix changing objects ownerships. Could this be
causing this? If so, how do I remove a hotfix? It has rendered my discussion
groups useless.

TIA

Scott

--MS_Mac_OE_3054623773_59425_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>__len__ Errors</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I seem to be getting __len__ errors: <FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New R=
oman">Error type: <B>exceptions.AttributeError<BR>
</B>Error value: <B>__len__</B> <BR>
When accessing any method with an &lt;dtml-in &gt; loop.<BR>
I am running 2.1.6, with the current hot fixes. It seems to have started af=
ter installing the hot fixes.<BR>
I can replicate it with a simple &lt;dtml-in&gt; loop in a method. I read s=
omewhere about the hotfix changing objects ownerships. Could this be causing=
 this? If so, how do I remove a hotfix? It has rendered my discussion groups=
 useless.<BR>
<BR>
TIA<BR>
<BR>
Scott</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3054623773_59425_MIME_Part--