[Zope] Dymanic sort="&dtml-a_dtml_var;" in DTML?

Seb Bacon sebbacon@email.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:51:21 +0100

I needed to do this a while back and a kind fellow sent me some patches to
do just this.  Unfortunately my old email is unavailable at the moment, so
I've forgotten who it was.

The syntax was <dtml-in ... sort-python="sortby">

I'll dig out the patches as send them to you.

seb