[Zope] How about removing broken things like Confera and ZDiscussions?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:50:25 -0400

There is a ZDiscussions that works. It is called ZUBB.

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB

But, I agree, old product that have been left behind (the old version of
ZDiscussions/Confera) should be marked and or archived.