[Zope] ZSQL Method & AUTHENTICATED_USER

Aaron Straup Cope asc@vineyard.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a simple MySQL lookup based on the
AUTHENTICATED_USER. When I test the ZSQL method from the management
interface, everything works fine. However, when I try to call the method
from a DTML document, [it] returns nothing.

Is this a namespace issue? I'm stumped and hoping that I'm not staring
right past the problem. Can anyone point out what it is I am doing
wrong? Thanks,

a) DTML Document : foo

<dtml-with people>
 <dtml-in lookup_by_username>
  <dtml-var "username">
 </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

b) ZSQL Method : people.lookup_by_username

select * from people where username = "<dtml-var
"REQUEST.AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()">"