[Zope] pcgi authentication

meden@ccpace.com meden@ccpace.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:20:39 -0000

We've got Zope running behind IIS as a pcgi process.  Currently we
are using the jcntuserfolder product to do authentication, but we are
having some trouble.  The problem is that we want to allow anonymous
connections to our site.  So we have the permissions to the zope.pcgi
resource set to "allow anonymous" and "challenge response" through
IIS.  When we try to access the root level "manage" screen in Zope we
are getting the manage_menu page in the left frame, but we are
getting the index_html document in the right frame instead of the
mnage_workspace page.