[Zope] Recursively creating folders in python

Robert Joseph Roos roos@stanford.edu
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is something I need to have done yesterday...

<dtml-in> iterates over a list, and <dtml-with> adds namespaces,
 but how do I recursively enter
INTO a folder, creating objects within that folder from *it's*
point of view?  Is this even possible in dtml, or do i need to use
raw python?

If so, do you have any hints about doing it in python?

=Rob======
====J=====
=====Roos=

And more and more, as I see all these prisons going up,
and everybody being sent off to prison, with three strikes
and so on, they are preparing, really, for a showdown with
the American people. They're already talking about using
for minor drug offenders the old Army camps that are being
shut down. To pen them in. More animal farming. The animals
are going to turn one day and bite. And even now, perhaps,
as we are chatting, there is some young boy or girl who will
grow up and overthrow this government. Because it has
overthrown our old republic; it seems to be doing its
best to overthrow our Bill of Rights and the Constitution ...

-Gore Vidal, novelist, essayist, and cousin of Al Gore
 1996 interview on "We the People" with Jerry Brown
 <www.wtp.org/radio/transcripts/tr960708.html>