[Zope] O'Reilly Book Tecnical Reviewers

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:09:03 -0700

Greetings,

O'Reilly is looking for 4 or 5 technical reviewers for the book.

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/

Technical reviewers get paid either a small honorarium or get free
copies of the book (I am unaware of the exact details).

I'm sure this message will elicit a *flood* of candidates, and I'm
afraid we can't accept them all (of course, that doesn't mean you can't
do it for free ;).  Further, this will be a time consuming task,
requiring you to scrutinize all details, try examples, etc.  You will
probably give more effort than you are monitarily compensated with, but
you will also get unending glory and mucho zen master points from your
zopista peers.

So please consider this opertunity to work directly with us to make a
great book.  If you are interested in the sweat and the glory, please
send an email to docs@digicool.com with the subject "I Wanna Be A
Technical Reviewer", and maybe a brief bio about you, your Zope
experience and (bonus points) if you've every technically reviewed a
book before.

Thanks!

-Michel