[Zope] GUF error: Unauthorized...

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:45:09 -0200

Hi!

I have created a GUFTest folder. It runs perfectly with the user
'jorge', provided with the GUF. After I have changed the acl to use a
SQL connection, I'm getting the error bellow (in the log of the system):

GUF[7909]:
http://localhost.localdomain:8080/GUFTest/acl_users/userAuthenticate
raised an exception (('Unauthorized', 'crypt', <traceback object at
85f10e8>))

The source of the HTML page contains (I don't know if it's correct,
because I suspect that Netscape reloads the page when you ask it to show
the source of the page):

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222,
in publish_module
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File /usr/share/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162,
in publish
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
456, in traverse
  File
/usr/share/zope/lib/python/Products/GenericUserFolder/GenericUserFolder.py,
line 442, in guf_unauthorized
    (Object: Traversable)
LoginRequired: (see above)

-->

What is wrong?

I have created a local role called 'Usuario'. This role have the rights
to:

/GUFTest:
	Access contents information
	Can Login an Logout
	Use database methods
	View

/GUFTest/acl_users:
	Access contents information
	Can Login an Logout
	Use database methods
	View

The Anonymous role have the rights:
/GUFTest:
	_no_roles_

/GUFTest/acl_users:
	Access contents information
	Can Login and Logout

The userAuthenticate, userDomains, userList, adn userRoles DTML Methods
are configurated to proxy the Manager role.

I'm using Zope 2.2.1, on a Conectiva Linux 5.0 (Linux i386 2.2.14,
python 1.5.2, glibc 2.1.3).

TIA
--
 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |