[Zope] Request for donation of site. Linux Router Project

Dave Cinege dcinege@psychosis.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:56:59 -0400

I'm lead dev for the Linux Router Project. (LRP is a powerful thin-server OS
that taks up less then 2MB of boot space)

As you can see http://www.linuxrouter.org/ is not exactly what you
would call an amazing site.

I've played with zope a little bit and really like it, but I lack both the time
to learn zope, and any general artistic ability.  : >

The project has become quite large and yet we lack a 'professional' web
pressence, as well as disorganized documentation. I'd like to see the LRP site
'zopified' with a portal flare. Some thing that would really have is devs (and
users) being able to build up a FAQ's and docs online. The more extensive the
better, but I'd be happy if someone stepped forward with something 'nice'. (IE
basic zopification plus a touch up on graphics)

Any person/company willing to take on this endeavor will recieve a plug on the
LRP sponsors page if they so desire. Hey it may even look good on resume.

Please mail me personally if you're interested.

Dave