[Zope] Problems with mysql and sql methode

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:19:35 +0100

MySQL is case-sensitive over table names, so MERCHANTPAYMENT is not the
same as merchantpayment.

Other databases (Postgresql, Informix) are not.

Perhaps the Access/ODBC interface hides the case-sensitivity while the
direct ZMySQLDA does not ?

Richard