[Zope] Looking for short term Zope contractor

Robert Miller rob@isso.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:14:34 -0700

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to work on a short (2-3 weeks long) Zope
project.  The details of the project are fairly straightforward; we have
a relatively small database of information that is currently being
injected into MySQL, and we'll need this database to be
viewable/searchable from the web.

The job is in San Francisco, and, while physical proximity is not
absolutely necessary, preference will be given to those who are local.
Interested parties should email a resume (text only, no attachments,
please) to me at rob@isso.org.

Thanks for your time and attention, and we now return you to your
regularly scheduled zope@zope.org mailing list traffic.

-rob

Rob Miller
Director of Systems Engineering
International Space Sciences Organization
rob@isso.org