[Zope] SuperUser cannot own ;-)

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:53:07 +0200

From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Chris
Withers

> I suppose you've just installed Zope and you're logged in as "Superuser"
> And that's the problem.
> The superuser cannot own folder, files etc.

...and I'd still like to know why ;-)

Well I for one have accidently removed view privilliges for administrators
in a folder, at that time I was very happy to be able to log in as super and
restore those proviliges, or else I would have had to remove the directory
and start fresh.

Perhaps it is also to avoid trojan horses being executed by super.

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Specialization is for insects.  -  Robert A. Heinlein