[Zope] AW: [Zope] dtml-var owner? author? editor?

Patrick Koetter p@state-of-mind.de
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:38:11 +0200

> > I want to include the owner (from acl_users) of a page in my
> HTML-output.
>
> <dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()">
> is what you want

Not exactly. This only returns the AUTHENTICATED_USER, or am I wrong?
What I want is:
'Anonymous User' surfs to my site. She surfs trough the HTML output
generated by zope, while zope not only tells her the content provided, but
also the Name of the Zope-owner of the document (e.g patrick is owner of
index_html --> that info is also displayed to the anonymous user)

Thanks for more help,

p@