[Zope] Filling Multiple Select Problem

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:50:36 -0200

Hi!

I'm using the example at the "Filling MULTIPLE SELECT OPTION's with
database lists", and a little step doesn't works.

I heve the following in the DTML Method that fills two SELECT in a Web
Form:

(...)
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cadExportacao', [])">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cadImportacao', [])">
<dtml-in sqlVinculacao>

	<dtml-if "tipo=='E'">
		<dtml-call "cadExportacao.append(codigo)">
	<dtml-elif "tipo=='I'">
		<dtml-call "cadImportacao.append(codigo)">
	</dtml-if>

</dtml-in sqlVinculacao>
(...)

The code above runs. To verify that, I put a <dtml-var cadExportacao>
and a <dtml-var cadImportacao>, that prints the contents of the lists
above.

The code that is not running is the one bellow:

<SELECT NAME="exportadores" MULTIPLE SIZE="10" WIDTH="300">

<dtml-in sqlCadastroExportacao>

<OPTION
	VALUE="<dtml-var codigo>"
	<dtml-if "codigo in cadExportacao">SELECTED </dtml-if>

<dtml-var nome>
</OPTION>

</dtml-in sqlCadastroExportacao>

</SELECT>
(...)

The code above creates a SELECT list like the one bellow:

<SELECT ...>
<OPTION VALUE="1">NOME 1</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="2">NOME 2</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="3">NOME 3</OPTION>
(...)
</SELECT>

but the <dtml-if "codigo in cadExportacao"> part doesn't function. I
have some of the values of "codigo" in the cadExportacao list, but the
"SELECTED" corresponding code doesn't appears.

Can someone tells me what is wrong?

Sorry the bad english...

[]s
--
 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |