[Zope] Changing standard realm with SiteAccess2+Zope 2.2.1

Alexander Verhaar sander@atp.nl
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:22:41 +0100

--- In zope@egroups.com, "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan@e...> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Alexander Verhaar wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to change the standard realm with SiteAccess and a
> > External Method. I still get the standard 'Zope' realm, while
> > SiteAccess is pointing to the External Method. What am i doing
> > wrong?
> >
> > Here below the external method i used:
> >
> > import ZPublisher.HTTPResponse
> >
> > def NewRealm(self):
> > ZPublisher.HTTPResponse.HTTPResponse.realm=self.title
>
> I was unable to make it work that way either. However this *did* work
> for me:
>
> edit your start script to include
>
> Z_REALM=Intranet # or whatever it is you need
> export Z_REALM
>
> somewhere before the exec
>
> HTH,
> Stefan

Hmmm, this is the way i'm using it now. But if you hosts multiple sites,
they all get the same realm. Also after debugging our Zope site i discovered
that ZPublisher.Publish sets the realm before the ZPublisher.HTTPResponse.