[Zope] Re: HappySession

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:30:11 +0200

I also use HappySession and when catching the SessionNotFoundError
weird things happen:
here my  code:

<dtml-try>
   <dtml-call "SESSION.set('FLinkID','0')">
<dtml-except>
session error!
</dtml-try>

When the session is expired the error is not caught correctly and I get the error mentioned below. Plus, I have to restart my server because ZODB reports a transactional error and sets itself to read-only.

thanks
Philipp Auersperg (zwork)
-----------------------------------
  Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: SessionUID
-----------------------------------
and the traceback:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 169, in publish
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 275, in commit
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/TM.py, line 120, in tpc_finish
    (Object: TM)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/HappySession/HappySession.py, line 168, in _finish
    (Object: TM)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/HappySession/HappySession.py, line 291, in _onTransactionEnded
    (Object: SESSION)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.1.4-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/HappySession/HappySession.py, line 255, in _store
    (Object: SESSION)
KeyError: (see above)