[Zope] Catalog AND Zieve

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:41:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jean-Francios,

You need to give Zieve a list of objects that have the attributes that
you want to sort on defined. You can ether build a list of 'real
results' from the ZCatalog that can then be passed to your Zieve, or
you can just make sure the ZCatalog's 'meta_data_table' has all the
attributes you might want to sort on. I haven't been following all the
changes, but I think that the newer '<dtml-in .. >' may now support
dynamic sorting... I'm sure I saw some patches about this... I don't
know off hand if they've been incorporated into Zope-2.2.1, but I'll
check...

-steve