[Zope] <dtml-comment> Fine, don't fix :P

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:02:50 +0100

Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:
> Th second part of the problem is that ChrisW(hinger) really wants it,

"really wants it" might be a little strong... I'm not loosing any
sleep...

> but,
> doesn't want to do what is necessary to do it.

Swishdot or fixing DTML... take your pick :P
(TreeTag would still get it first anyway...)

> So the problem is simplified
> to not actually doing anything except talking about doing it. d8)

Well, since you actually have knowledge of the DT_String parser (well,
more than I do at any rate...) you'd be better suited to doing less
talking...

*grinz*

Chris