[Zope] Underscore Caracter

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Yes.  Thank you.

Note however that methods of modules accessed via the underscore namespace
may be filtered individually, so although 'replace' exists as a method of
the Python string module, this does not necessarily make it accessible
implicitly through Zope via _.string.replace.  It happens to be accessible
in this case, but I'd bet there are cases in which methods accessible
via modules of the _ namespace have been removed for "safe scripting"
purposes.

The solution is proper documentation.