[Zope] ANN: want to localize your pages and/or zope?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:26:31 +0200

Hi,

last night I realized my finger-trainnig called VaryTag :-)
I talkt about it at EuroZope meeting in paris, but lost my
old implementation during deleting of old zope instances.
So it took me 3.5h to rewrite it from scratch. This time
it works according to rfc2616 (HTTP/1.1).

Its just one solution for serving multi language documents,
but it works very well. I will soon localize the current
zope with it as well as our websites will be localized.

Its easy to use, just look at
http://www.zope.org/Members/tino/Vary%20tag/readme/

Sorry for the ugly url with space, it was deep in the night ;-)

Unfortunately zope.org has not installed the product already,
so I was not able to give the readme in different languages .-))

Best regards
Tino Wildenhain