[Zope] Major problem involving Multiple zopes on one machine

Bill Anderson anderson@boi.hp.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:26:41 -0600

ethan mindlace fremen wrote:

> Bill Anderson wrote:
>
> > Clarification:
> >  While in the manage screen for ServerA, I occasionally see the
> > management screen for ServerB. Even wihtout being logged into ServerB.
> > (IE. clean browser session)
>
> I have 5 zopes on the same machine & i have never noticed this problem.
> do the different ip's have different names?  what do you get from when
> you start as far as computing default hoistname goes?
>
> ~mindlace

As I sit here and play with it, it seems to happen when I restart zope
from within the Control panel.

I'll look up the hostname part in a few minutes ...
I can't restart the server just yet. IIRC, they came up with the correct
hostnames ...

--
Bill Anderson (ARC)    Unix/Linux System Administrator
HPSO Engineering Productivity Team     Wednesday, September 06, 2000
Random Quote:
  The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.