[Zope] repost : pb with acl_users "domains" for clients behind a proxy/firewall

Didier Georgieff Didier Georgieff <dgieff@divinerites.com>
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:24:57 +0100

Hello,

I'm reposting here, since i couldn't solve this strange problem.

Our users are acessing to the Zope server (wich is on the Internet) thru
corporate (government) firewall/proxys.

Some users in acl_users are declared with a "domain" restriction.
wich is a generic "gouv.fr" or "agriculture.gouv.fr".

It doesn't seems to be effective and the login is rejected, while the same user
without any "domain" restriction works fine.

I'm suspecting some changes in the REQUEST made by the corporate proxys.
Is there any doc about what REQUEST variable is used in the
"domains" restriction ?

I have a HTTP_FORWARDED in the REQUEST but with the
*proxy* name (unfortunately without the .gouv.fr).

I can't find anything on the site and the list either.Thanks in advance.

Didier Georgieff.