[Zope] Partnership with B2B EMerging?

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:08:08 -0400

Hi guys or girls,

I'd like to know if you are interested to partner with me, for the
construction of B2B Emerging, at B2BEmerging.com. I would need someone
technical, for Zope. I'm enthusiast and I put all my effort toward B2B
Emerging. I invite you to read this site, it's a wonderful concept, with a
marketing, a new marketplace. I have no limit, I think B2B Emerging could
become the Amazon of the B2B. That's my goal. Of course it will be hard,
that's why I wanted to create that project, but we learn when we have
problems. I could do the site lonely, but to be alone, it's so hard. With
someone to talk, it would be more interesting and more special. I want to
partner with someone, I'm searching Mister B2B Emerging, a warrior, someone
strong enough to understand that it could become the number one platform for
businesses around the world.

B2B Emerging is in the middle of Ventro and B Central. We could discuss
about the partnership, I'm wide open. I want to change this world with this
business, are you ready, I am.

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Chairman and CEO, Atomasoft Inc.