[Zope] newbie dtml-if/expr ?

Daniel Chudnov daniel.chudnov@yale.edu
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Tim Cook wrote:

  Your problem is probably related to namespaces and aquisition.
  Aquisition is best monster you'll ever meet. <s>

<snip/>

  FreePM Project Coordinator http://www.freepm.org
  OSHCA Founding Supporter http://www.oshca.org

...hey thanks for the reading list.  I will go through them all.  Darn
zope docs are getting worse as I learn more. :)

Btw I've seen the projects you're working on before as I've done some work
in medical data standards (hl7, corbamed, etc.) and such in a past life
and work towards more free software in the present.  How's the openhealth
effort going?  Have you had much direct contact with the O'Reilly folks
who are thinking along the same lines?

  Regards,

  -Dan

Daniel Chudnov