[Zope] TEXT FILE Operation

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:42:21 +0200

> infact this is the problem, right now i'm not able to program in python
> but only on using zope.

Hm, you'd be surprised how easy the Python bit is. THere is excellent
documentation at the Python site (http://www.python.org)

> I used the FSSession product before and i think that should be a Similar
> product to make changes on files.

It seems to me the problem is too general to be able to make a sensible
product to deal with it.

> thank you for the help.

You could also have a look at the LocalFS product
(http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS). It will let you
incorporate local directories into your Zope site as if they were inside
Zope

There is also some documentation about writing files outside Zope
(http://www.zope.org/Members/sabaini/externalfiles-howto)

Perhaps this will get you started some more

Rik