[Zope] Zope and the GPL poison pill

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:26:34 +0200 (MET DST)

On 13 Sep 2000, Erik Enge wrote:

> And if it really is Products (as in lib/python/Products), does this
> mean that if I make a GNU GPL licensed application for a client, I
> can't actually distribute Zope with it?  I have to install them
> separately?

Maybe this is stupid, but I'm sure it would clarify the situation for all
of us if DC and the FSF could get in touch, talk about all this, and give
us a final explanation, agreed by both, explaining exactly what we can and
can't do regarding this licensing problem.

bye,

Jerome ALET - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Faculte de Medecine de Nice - http://noe.unice.fr - Tel: 04 93 37 76 30
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE