[Zope] Zope help needed

PR JANSE VAN RENSBURG 11658479@puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:10:07 +0200

I dont know if i have subscribed to the correct mailing list, but i have a few questions about zope and wondered if anyone could help me.  I am completely new to zope and therefore i dont have any knowledge regarding zope, i need to import a small web page into zope and create users etc.  Where can i find step by step instructions about how to use zope.

If i am a visitor to a site controlled by zope do i need to be included as a user in Zope or is this just for admin personel.  I am currently the superuser on the system and i have also created a dummy user to be a manager.  This dummy user can only add files etc. when he is a manager, and not when he is a user.  I need to know how can i run this site to see what it looks like?