[Zope] FW: [Zope] FW: list of users tied to database

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:02:18 +0100

----------
From: tom smith <tom@othermedia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:01:22 +0100
To: tom smith <tom@othermedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Zope] FW: list of users tied to database

 <dtml-in "theOTHERintranet.acl_users.getUserNames()">
       <dtml-let TheUserName==<dtml-var sequence-item>>
            <dtml-in "get_email('UserName=<dtml-var TheUserName>')">
                <dtml-var Email><br>
            </dtml-in>
        </dtml-let>
</dtml-in>

Thanks for the efforts of everyone so far, but alas, the code doesn't quite
work. Forgive me, but could I/we/you try again.

I've created a sql method called get_users() which has UserName as a
parameter, which is the same as the zope login. I'm trying to get a list of
emails (from a database) based on the contents of the acl_users folder.

I'm trying to extend the notion of a user, giving them extra attributes and
using a database to do it.

cheers all

tom