[Zope] Organizing huge content

brocken22@gmx.de brocken22@gmx.de
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:27:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hallo,
my question is about organizing scripting when you have to deal with huge
amounts of content.
I.e. you have a custom that wants to establish a website .This website
should have in the future about 2000 pages but you on your own are building
only some pages and a lot of templates that his coworkers can use to build
the rest(new pages oder updating old ones).
Now the point: I plan to make a ZClass and the new sites are instances of
this class.
The look (and feel)is individualized by iterating over the properties?
Or is it better (in terms of speed)to create a couple of ZClasses and
reducing the amount of properties?
 Many thanks.