[Zope] dtml-tree urlparam

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:59:47 WEST

Hello all!

Suppose I have a page who needs some dinamically generated params in order
to be rendered.
Suppose this page also has a dtml-tree. I found that to
add extra params to the url created I can use the urlparam param :-)

But suppose instead of passing "arg=1" I want to pass
REQUEST['QUERY_STRING']. I thought urlparam would do the trick but
using urlparam=QUERY_STRING the string passed is "QUERY_STRING" instead of
the value of QUERY_STRING.

Is there another param to do what I want or do I have to go into the
source to hack dtml-tree to force to pass my QUERY_STRING parameters?

thanx to all,
Julio Dinis Silva